- Fasten your seat belt.
- Stay in your WhirlyBug at all times unless directed by your referee to leave your WhirlyBug.
- Do not use your hands to retrieve the ball except when the ball falls inside your WhirlyBug.
- Always keep hands above the bumper.
- Your scoop is used to pick up, pass, and shoot the ball. Please do not use your scoop to slap another player’s scoop, body or WhirlyBug.
- Never, ever let your scoop gets crushed! It is an eight point penalty.
- As in all sporting activities, there is the element of physical risk. WhirlyBall is no exception. You play at your own risk.
- No running permitted on the court or in the common area.
- No admittance to the court without WhirlyBall staff supervision.
- Keep one hand on the steering column at all times.
- Seat belt must be remained fastened at all times.
- No play allowed on the court unless from operating WhirlyBug.
- Do not use hands to pick up the ball from the court floor.
- Do not use hands or feet to push off wall, bumper, or other WhirlyBug.
- Ramming from behind will not be tolerated and player will be ejected from the court.
- Do not bump another player while they are scooping up the whiffle ball from the court.
- Do not drive full speed into the wall, remove foot accelerator pedal and turn to minimize impact.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking on the court.
People with the following conditions are not permitted to play
- Under 54’ in height
- Cardiac disease, pacemakers
- Pregnant Women